Raymarine CyclonePosted on
|Raymarine are pleased to announce the launch of our new Cyclone solid-state radars. The new Cyclone product line blends cutting-edge design, high-performance CHIRP pulse compression technology, and innovative features to give boaters the very best in situational awareness. Your customers can choose between 3’, 4’, or 6’ open array sizes. The base Cyclone models deliver 55-watt output power / 6kW equivalent magnetron performance, and Cyclone Pro models offer 110 watt / 12kW equivalent magnetron performance. All Cyclone models integrate seamlessly with Raymarine Axiom, Axiom+, Axiom Pro, and Axiom XL multifunction displays.|
Key Cyclone Features and Benefits
· Aircraft-wing-inspired design is engineered for extremes with a best-in-class 100-knot wind rating and designed to meet the commercial-grade IEC 62388 standard for shipborne radar
· Fast 60 RPM rotational speed delivers 360 degrees of awareness and accurate target tracks in real-time
· Enhanced Cyclone Bird Mode intelligently optimizes gain and tune settings for imaging distant sea birds
· RangeFusion™ technology combines short and long pulses into the single high clarity radar image, delivering exceptional short-range and long-range targets simultaneously.
· Doppler target tracking simplifies the interpretation of dangerous and safe targets for added safety
· Professional grade ARPA target tracking. Cyclone automatically tracks up to 50 targets using the same advanced ARPA technology trusted by the United States Coast Guard.
· Innovative pedestal design conceals cable connections for a cleaner installation.
All Axiom displays require the forthcoming LightHouse Hvar 3.16 software update for complete Cyclone compatibility. LightHouse Hvar 3.16 will be available in early November.